Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Get Moving! :)

As I said before, working out doesn't have to be some big chore. And it doesn't have to involve a weight room either. The biggest trick is to get moving. That's all. Just move around somehow. So if you like using weights definitely go for it! Taking a walk works too :)
I love playing games and yes I am quite competitive. I suppose that comes from growing up with 5 brothers. One thing that I do is play Ultimate Frisbee with a group every week. There are some weeks that I need my husband to strongly encourage me, but every time I have a blast. And I get the benefits of being active.
Moving around is good for all of us. We might as well enjoy it! Go ahead, put on your favorite tunes and bust your dance moves in those glitter shoes ;) Playgrounds can be for us too, not just the little tykes. Park a little further so you can walk a few extra feet while going shopping, to the movies, your favorite restaurant, etc.
Tell (or show) me how you move.

1 comment:

  1. "Just move" is a great way to look at it. I need to be better at being active. Finding the motivation is tuff, but it's always great after you do it.

    ReplyDelete